** We apologize for the audio glitches in this episode.
- How we heard of Nadia Bolz-Weber; why she appeals to us
- The style of Pastrix: “a messy profanity and prayer-laden theological memoir”
- Who is the audience for this book? Who is not? Is that okay?
- Excerpt 1: “The Rowing Team”
- Excerpt 2: “La Femme Nadia”
- Excerpt 3: “Thanks, ELCA!” and The House for All Sinners and Saints
- Reception and reviews
- Other notable chapters
- Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott
- On Being with Krista Tippett
- Sermon: Jesus is not in the Sears Wish Book