- Biblical modesty instruction as tied to female submission
- 1 Peter 3:1-4, 1 Timothy 2:9-10
- Proverbs: nagging wives and leaky roofs; Proverbs 31:30
- Beauty and deception: Woman’s inconstancy as literary tradition
- Still no objective readings; the importance of recognizing our presuppositions
- Is this definition of modesty primarily a Protestant phenomenon?
- Pure Fashion: http://www.purefashion.com/
- LifeTeen: http://lifeteen.com/
- Catholic emphasis on mutual, God-oriented modesty (sometimes)
- Women and girls are visual, too!
- Where’s the grace?
- Mrs. Hall’s follow-up post: http://givenbreath.com/2013/09/19/burning-down-the-house/
- Some thoughts on the timing of the follow-up post
- Christianity and dichotomized gender
- Waffles and spaghetti
- “The opposite of love is not hate, but use”
- Our personal experiences with modesty and shame
- What Pyle does right
- http://www.theologyofthebody.net/ (This website links to the Christopher West commentaries and others that Sarah mentions)
- TerKeurst, Lysa. Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions. Zondervan: Grand Rapids, 2012.