Yes, I know we’re stretching now. And the title is all Nathan Gilmour’s fault.
- Eight decidedly rotten sermon introductions
- Yet another insightful lecture on political philosophy from Patrick Deneen
- Chris Gehrz gets his props from James K.A. Smith (and here’s why)
- A disturbingly enthusiastic encomium for Google chat
- The sage Michael Austin (his Reading the World: Ideas That Matter is an excellent Comp I reader in the “big ideas” tradition, if you’re in the market for such a thing) discusses why the opposite of Intelligent Design is not Evolution.
- Is there honor among hackers?