In an effort to be more like every other blog, we’re going to start having an occasional post of links to interesting articles. Our debut installment:
- Why Glenn Beck isn’t the Great White Christian Hope.
- Camille Paglia sees the humanities waning as the trades wax.
- A characteristically measured and insightful political critique from R.R. Reno.
- Stanley Fish says that plagiarism is more like breaking the rules of golf than like committing a moral transgression.
- Stanley Fish replies to the people who predictably freak out at such an idea.
- Biola University chapel kicks off a series on the Gospel of John with a great lecture from Mickey Klink.
- Craig Farmer, history professor at Milligan College, lays down the law on text messages in class: