- First impressions
- Background on Other Feminisms and Leah Sargeant
- How is the newsletter structured? What sort of community and what sort of thought does that structure encourage?
- Why might it be valuable to expand the scope of feminism as most people define it to include issues of life and euthanasia?
- Same question, but for the boyhood issues raised in the education issue.
- One of the things that made me a paid subscriber is how Sargeant incorporates past reader comments into future issues. Were there any particular comments that stood out to you as thought-provoking?
Alexis: Aging with Grace: Flourishing in an Anti-Aging Culture ; For the Children’s Sake (also AmblesideOnline or Charlotte Mason’s 6-volume set 🙂 )
Sarah: Jesus and the Jewish Roots of Mary by Brant Pitre
Victoria: Building the Benedict Option by Leah Sargeant
Related Episodes: #128, Invisible Women