Alexis Neal, Sara Klooster, and Katie Grubbs discuss the recent podcast from Christianity Today and what it means for complementarians.
- Was Mars Hill a complementarian church?
- Does the podcast have a positive view of complementarians?
- Do complementarians do a good job of confronting errors in their own camp (or to their ‘right’)?
- What are some good takeaways from the podcast?
- What are some bad takeaways from the podcast?
- CFP Episode 8.1: Real Marriage (Audio | Show Notes)
- CFP Episode 62: Mike Pence and the Billy Graham Rule (Audio | Show Notes)
- Christian Humanist Profiles 218: The Great Sex Rescue (Audio | Show Notes)