- Plot Overview for both movies
- Casting, production, reception
- Favorite Scenes
- What makes Ripley different than a male protagonist in the same role?
- If you had never heard of Sigourney Weaver, when do you realize Ripley is the main character in the first movie?
- How does she compare to the other females in the movies?
- How does Ripley grow over the course of the movies?
- How does her character change because of the two different genre of movie? (horror and war)
- Are there any feminine allegories?
- How is she similar or different from other sci-female heroines (Leia, Sarah Connor, etc)
- Is she a Mary-Sue? (I don’t think she is) (compare her to Rey)
- Leah: Star Trek Next Generation
- Christina: Terminator 2: Judgement Day Sarah Connor
- Sara: Dungeons and Dragons