- Some background on various versions of the Phantom story
- Our experiences and favorites
- Phantom Ladies: Hollywood and Horror on the Home Front
- Love triangles, what women owe men, and other gender issues in the 1943 film
- Sacrificing oneself for art and serving two masters
- Is The Phantom a Christ figure?
- Seinfeld and Colbert on whether we can separate art from artist (two parts)
- Laroux’s 1910 book
- Student film: New Historicist reading of six versions of Phantom (1910, 1925, 1943, 1962, 1986, and 1990)
Note: The recent film version we forgot the date for is from 2004. Sorry about that.