I picked this up over at Homebrewed Christianity (which won’t let me leave comments, Tripp Fuller!) and thought it might be fun over here. Of course, we’re Christian Humanists, so we’re not limited to that guild that the academy calls the Divinity School–feel free to list books of any sort that seem fitting!
I’ll leave my answers as the first comment; jump in when you can!
Here are the categories:
1. A book you get excited just looking at
2. Your favorite book by your favorite living theologian
3. A classic you can’t leave behind
4. Best book to cross your eyes in 2011
5. Favorite book to give a budding theology nerd
6. A book you can’t wait for!