This Week in Links
- Teka Childress interviews four writers on distributionism as a follow-up to last week’s introduction.
- Christ the Center talks politics with civility and intelligence.
- CCEL offers a selection of historic Christian texts (in English translation) on divine providence and free will.
- dr. b theorizes the five stages of grading.
- John Totten muses on evil, American theology, and Nicholas Cage.
- Joe Carter argues that there never was any such thing as the Tea Party.
- Glenn Greenwald notes that the U.S. government has particularly selective memories about “the past.”
- Willy Wonka has this to say to the DNC: