Laurie Norris, Katie Grubbs, and Victoria Reynolds Farmer talk about Bad Girls Club: the rise of the female anti-hero
- What is an antihero and how is she different from a villain?
- How are female antiheroes different than male versions of the character type?
- What role do antiheroes play for our society?
- Case Study 1: Annalise Keating from How to Get Away with Murder
- Case Study 2: Faith Lehane from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Case Study 3: Veronica Sawyer from Heathers
- Katie, Whitney Frost, aka Madame Masque, from Season 2 of Agent Carter
- Victoria, Tonya Harding played by Margo Robbie in I, Tonya
- Laurie, Enid Coleslaw in Daniel Clowes’ Ghost World
Stream or download this episode http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheChristianFeministPodcast