- Christian Feminism: an oxymoron?
- Why Christians might object to the label
- Why Feminists might object to the label
- “The personal is political.”
- Julé, Allyson, and Bettina T. Pedersen. Being Feminist, Being Christian: Essays from Academia. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2006. Print.
- Modeling and intersectional pedagogy
- The Wesleyan Quadrilateral
- The impossibility of objective reading
- Personal politics as ever-evolving
- Lee, Justin. Torn: Rescuing the Gospel from the Gays v. Christians Debate. New York: Jericho Books, 2012. Print.
- Campbell, Susan. Dating Jesus: A Story of Fundamentalism, Feminism, and the American Girl. Boston: Beacon, 2009. Print.