– The origin of a meme
– You’re worse than Hitler
– Why is it so cutting?
– Overuse of Nazi comparisons
– The mathematics of the formulation
– You’re worse than Stalin/Pinochet/Genghis Khan/Pol Pot
Why the Internet Is a Problem
– Or is it?
– The microcosm/macrocosm haze
– God terms, devil terms
– In-fighting in small groups
– Distance becomes an issue
But What Does John Mark Reynolds Have to Say?
– “The Art of Online Conversation”
– Why blogs are dangerous
– Practical tips
– Blogging and the four classical virtues
Psychologizing Your Opponents
– Do motives matter?
– Beyond rationalization
– When is ad hominem okay?
– Authorial ethos
– Being a raging earhole on message boards
– The joys and sorrows of Facebook
– The lamest message board fight EVER
– The podcast as internet artifact
Making the Most of Our Time
– Christians under the microscope
– The shattering of the inside/outside binary
– Nudity and nakedness